Henry Stewart Briefing - Tuesday 25 March, 2014, London
Join us at the annual Henry Stewart briefing on Hotel Operating Agreements. Tuesday 25 March, 2014, London read more…
Vision are delighted to have been appointed in the Asset Management role in respect of the Menzies portfolio
Vision at the International Hotel Investment Forum, Berlin
Vision is pleased to announce it will be sponsoring the annual International Hotel Investment Forum in Berlin this March. read more…
Clive Hillier Makes an Appearance on Hospitality 250
Clive features in Hospitality 250, an initiative to celebrate people who stand out for making an impact within the hospitality industry. read more…
This web site is owned and operated by Vision Asset Management Co. (Holdings) Ltd
How we process your data
The information you provide to us when using this web site will be processed for the following reasons:
- to administer your user account with us;
- to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The data we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name and address;
- your phone number and email address;
- your occupation;
- details about the services you specifically request and the pages you visit;
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The circumstances in which we may contact you
If you are an existing customer of Vision Asset Management Co. (Holdings) Ltd we may contact you (including by email or telephone) to tell you about our services. If you do not want to be contacted concerning our services then please ensure that the appropriate box on the Registration and/or Contact Details forms remains unchecked.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we hold about you
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When you visit our web pages, tracking technologies may automatically record information about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our web site;
- the type of browser software and operating system you use to access our web site;
- the date and time you access our web site;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit on our web site; and
- if you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our web site, and to learn about the number of visitors to our web site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you wish to completely avoid the cookies, turn off cookies in your browser. This will disable the Item Store and the Request Samples tool and may affect the overall performance of the site. The method will vary according to the type and version of your browser and whether you use a PC or an Apple Macintosh, but will roughly follow these steps.
- with PC: Tools » Options » Privacy » Cookie settings.
- with Apple Macintosh: Edit » Preferences » Receiving files » Cookies » Cookie settings.
- Edit » Preferences » Advanced » Cookies radio buttons.
- Tools » Options » Privacy » Cookie settings.
You will normally be able to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, accept certain types of cookie, and/or receive a warning before accepting a cookie.
Alternatively, if you wish to remove these cookies from your computer at a later date you may clear them after visiting the site; this will not affect the performance of the site or the cookies in question.
Vision Asset Management Co. (Holdings) Ltd
Restructure - European Boutique Portfolio
Vision was approached by the funder of a portfolio of 12 hotels. The hotels had suffered significant reduction in performance due largely to the economic circumstances of the countries in which they are located. read more…
Financial Restructure - Mid Market UK Portfolio
At the end of 2009, Vision was approached by three banks who were lenders on a portfolio of 12 hotels. The banks engaged Vision to assist with the portfolio that had breached its lending covenants. read more…
Asset Management - Iconic London Hotel
Vision was approached in July by an owner of a large luxury Hotel in central London which had opened just three months earlier. The opening of the hotel had proven challenging, and the owner had become concerned with the level of performance by the Operating Company. read more…
12 Margaret Street.
London. W1W 5PQ.
t: +44 (0)20 3405 4080 / +44 (0)20 3405 4081